>

Lymphedema Treatment, Management, Therapy and Advice

Written By admin on Tuesday, October 14, 2014 | 11:07 AM

Lymphedema Treatment, Management, Therapy and Advice


I was an idiot for not healing my lymphatic system immediately before it became severley congested. But I listened to my doctors and they told me that nothing was wrong!!


It has taken more than 6 long hard years to find out the truths about the lymphatic system and how to heal it and now it’s available to you…



If you are suffering from Lymphedema then you are very fortunate to have found this website and eBook course.


You see, I’ve recently put together an eBook course called "Discover How To Heal Your Lymphatic System and Reduce Swelling caused by Lymphedema". This course has been put together from my own findings and discoveries that I have vigorously researched, tried and tested over 6 years and now condensed into this 85 page course so that you can benefit and greatly improve your lymphedema.


Within it you will discover methods which have personally been tested and applied for over the last 6 years in healing my own lymphatic system to regaining excellent levels of health, energy and optimism.


I know the advice being given from doctors and health experts is not anywhere near what it should because I have been there myself. For many years I was seaking advice and help anywhere I could find it. In the end I gave up on the medical industry because they simply didn’t know enough about the lymphatic system, nobody does!


I learnt the long, hard way of first hand experiences. Discovering what works and what doesn’t. Having spent thousands of dollars on treratments and information over the years, I can now offer this ac ulation of knowledge in an eBook course which will save you money, increase your health & energy levels and help you greatly in treating lymphedema. There are some real "gems" of advice in the course which will dramatically improve your health. It’s a must read!


If I had this book 6 years ago, it would have saved me thousands of dollars, years of wasted time and a lot of suffering. Here’s your chance to learn from my experience and fast track your healing.


You will not find this information anywhere else, on the internet, from doctors, anywhere. How do I know? I have searched for 6 years and haven’t came close to finding anything like the information provided within this ebook.


The reason for writing this ebook is to share some much needed information on how to heal and maintain a healthy lymphatic system.


I know from my own experiences that there’s simply not the right help available when dealing with health issues involving the lymphatic system. Having searched hard and spoken to many doctors, not once have I been given good advice on how to improve my health and lymphatic system. So if you’ve been told there’s nothing that can be done for your condition, don’t believe it!


The health of your body critically depends on the health & efficiency of your lymphatic system as its job is to clean the body and help replace and maintain your body’s cells.


Within the lymphatic system there are hundreds of lymph nodes which filter the lymph fluid as it p es through and produces lymphocites which attack pathogens such as bacteria and also cancer cells. This is why it’s so important to have a strong and healthy lymphatic system to protect against and possibly cure cancer.


Your body’s cells are constantly dying and new ones replacing them but there has to be a continuous clean up of the dead cells and a supply of nutrients to nourish and cleanse the living ones and this process critically depends on the efficiency of the lymphatic system.


If your lymphatic system is sluggish or congested it leaves your body open to infections, disease and general poor health. Less oxygen is circulated throughout your body, toxic waste begins to build up and cell degeneration speeds up.


My own personal transformation started 6 years ago when my health quickly deteriorated. For the next 5 years I have been regaining my health and learning a lot along the way.


As a ager I had a very unhealthy lifestyle; I smoked and drank excessively, my eating habits were very poor – living on fast food most days and doing very little in the way of exercise.


Eventually my lifestyle caught up with me and bad health took over. I literally came to a stand still. It was a tough time and to make matters worse I didn’t know what was wrong with my body. My thinking was clouded, my neck was swollen as well as my throat due to excessive fluid buildup and my tonsils were hemmoraging white, foul smelling "stuff" which looked like large lumps of cottage cheese! Nice hey… This actually turned out to be lymph fluid or would have been… Go to store


candlemamma Lymphedema Treatment, Management, Therapy and Advice By takaisinjuurille Published: 2014-10-14T11:07:00-07:00 Lymphedema Treatment, Management, Therapy and Advice 3 11 reviews

0 comments:

Komentar

Blog Archive