>

Home

Written By admin on Wednesday, October 8, 2014 | 2:32 AM

Home


Here at Speaking Empire, we believe there’s a better way of doing things, & since time is Your most valuable et, we believe in working smarter, not harder. We have over 10 years experience hand-crafting presentations that convert & we always start with the end in mind. What we’ve discovered is that anyone can tap into our proven system to inspire audiences & literally move folks into action. Unlock the Speaking Empire Presentation Blueprint today &…


Have you ever wondered what it would be like to inspire an audience to rush & invest now in you, your products or your services on a stage or during an online training like a webinar?



Has it ever crossed your mind why only certain authors, entrepreneurs, speakers & small business owners experience greater success than the average?


What would it feel like if you were able to change the world with a precisely crafted message that delivers your authentic voice, knowledge & p ion while influencing your target audience?


The seminar was about an easy new way to make lots of money with no experience necessary. I thought this is perfect.


The seminar was on real estate. I learned how to buy & flip foreclosed homes. They say the first deal is the hardest, and it wasn’t nearly as easy as the seminar trainer made it out to be, but after my first deal I was hooked.


Being the entrepreneur that I am, I thought there must be an easier way to get all of these listings & that’s when I came up with an idea for a software that would revolutionize the industry completely.


At the time, this software was cutting edge. We put so much money into perfecting the software, we knew we’d hit a home run. When it came time to launch the software we were all super-excited about the amount of customers we’d get.


So we did what most businesses did. We went back to the drawing board & thought of ways to improve the software and make it better.


That’s when I held my first seminar. Now this wasn’t your typical hotel seminar (we didn’t have the money to cover the cost of a hotel).


Only a few people showed up, but we finally made some money! Our hard work finally paid off, and we knew we’d have to start putting on bigger seminars so we could make bigger pay checks.


At first we were trying to figure out who we could get to speak for us. Most professional speakers wanted at least 50%. We decided that we’d have to speak ourselves.


Now, I was never a speaker, nor did I ever dream of becoming a speaker, but somehow my business partners decided that the ex-sports trainer would be the best choice (I didn’t agree!).


I learned all sorts of psychology, neurolinguistic programming (NLP), stage etiquette, sales skills & more while I was away.


When I finally returned, I was so excited to share all of my new skills with my business partners. They were really excited too.


It was about this moment when the fear kicked in. It’s kinda funny, because you would think after training for months, the fear would go away… it didn’t.


I had trouble sleeping, my stomach was in knots & I was just a mess. It wasn’t until I was on stage a little while before I remembered that my presentation was there to guide me.


I just followed the presentation as it was laid out before me. Eventually my nerves had p ed for the most part.


I went through the motions despite my fears & at the end of my presentation when I asked everyone to buy, I looked & I couldn’t believe my eyes… It was amazing!


When I saw people all the people running to the back of the room (as you can see above, they were literally running), I felt a powerfully energetic high.


When I returned to my partners, after all the excitement & pats on the back, I said, "Book me as many gigs as you possibly can!"


It also got to the point where I started losing my voice. Since I was the only speaker, we needed to find a solution… and fast.


We were experiencing more success than you can believe. I had 3 limos, a yacht & still more money than I knew what to do with.


In 2008, our company, ForeclosuresDaily.com, made the INC. 500 list of fastest growing private companies.


We really did grow fast. Soon, venture capitalists came to our doorstep & wanted to take us public!


Then it was shortly after, and even if you don’t really know anything about real estate, you probably know that there was a huge economic crash that really took a toll on the industry.


I lost everything including my wife. I was crushed. I knew nothing would… Go to store


candlemamma Home By takaisinjuurille Published: 2014-10-08T02:32:00-07:00 Home 3 11 reviews

0 comments:

Komentar

Blog Archive