>

Italian Ice Carts – Start Your Own Italian Ice Cart And Easily Make Money! – www.ItalianIceCarts.com

Written By admin on Saturday, October 18, 2014 | 1:41 AM

Italian Ice Carts - Start Your Own Italian Ice Cart And Easily Make Money! - www.ItalianIceCarts.com


First, lets rewind back to a few years ago when I was working as a tired and lonely construction worker earning only enough income to "get by". My job seemed meaningless and my life was at a dead end. After all, I was working in the hot sun 8 hours a day. I was very miserable, and I’ll be honest, most of that misery came from the fact that I was working all day just so that my boss could go on a paradise vacation every month.


Add on the fact that the construction business was going down the drain with the economy, and things really were not looking good for me. I was tired of waking up in the morning wondering if I would still have a job. So here’s the question:



Well, mine was everyday. I felt like I was playing the lottery with my life and hoping I still had a job the next morning. Those paradise vacations my boss was taking… I wanted one. I needed one. In fact, I needed my very own paradise. NOT ANYMORE.


A push cart business like this can do a complete 360 to your life. It can literally transform your personal finances and give you a whole new lifestyle. In just a short time you can increase your income and finally begin to enjoy life. Plus, an Italian Ice Cart business is extremely fast and easy to get started with.


To really put the business in perspective, most days you can make a HUGE profit, and that is working only during lunch hours in the afternoon.


According to articles by the Wall Street Journal, push cart owners make a excellent living. Unbelievable. But very true and historically proven.


Italian Ice Cart owners don’t work nearly as much as the average person, so this means their hourly pay is actually much higher than other professions that require a college degree or similar schooling. If you have a great location and you are more than willing to work then owning an Italian Ice Cart can pay off big time! You will make more cash the first day of selling Italian Ice than you will at your current job. Plus, its an all cash business.


Because of all this, I decided that owning my own Italian Ice Cart Business and being my own boss was exactly what I wanted in life. At that very moment, I told myself I would never depend on another boss to give me a pay check ever again.


Plus, the Italian Ice you’ll be selling is a very affordable product, which makes this a bullet proof and recession proof business. With the economy down, this is the perfect small snack to sell to the general public. Its delicious and just a few dollars!


Most Italian Ice Push Cart owners only work on the weekends, and many only work on specific days such as special events. With this business, its all about how much work you want to put into it.


I can hardly think of another job that will allow you to make your own hours, let alone your own entire schedule. But the Italian Ice business is one of them.


One very successful Italian Ice Stand I know serves their product in the middle of the night in busy downtown. Its very different, but tons of people enjoy it. There are millions of ways to make your Italian Ice Cart unique and different so that you stand out from other cart owners.


I started my cart business outside of a popular baseball field where rent was FREE! Yes, the rent was 100% Free! In fact, I’ll tell you in my book how you too can get sites rented for free! Oh, and I only worked the afternoon from 11am to 2pm.


I didn’t plan on building a permanent stand, it just kind of happened and then ballooned into something bigger. And this is just an option, you don’t have to be a permanent stand to be successful. You can own just one push cart and still earn fantastic income day after day, week after week.


With that said, there are pros and cons to both of the methods that I will explain in the book. The point is, your business will grow very fast before you know it!


Heck, it was only a matter of time until I began to get offers to buy my business. I loved selling Italian Ice and had no intention of selling the stand… Well, that is until the day I received an offer I could not refuse. I made more money than I ever imagined from selling the entire operating business.


To get to the point of making the amount of money I did, it took a lot of time and… Go to store


candlemamma Italian Ice Carts – Start Your Own Italian Ice Cart And Easily Make
Money! – www.ItalianIceCarts.com By takaisinjuurille Published: 2014-10-18T01:41:00-07:00 Italian Ice Carts – Start Your Own Italian Ice Cart And Easily Make Money! – www.ItalianIceCarts.com 3 11 reviews

0 comments:

Komentar

Blog Archive