>

Work From Home Freedom – Secrets from a 6-Figure Author

Written By admin on Wednesday, October 1, 2014 | 6:12 AM

Work From Home Freedom - Secrets from a 6-Figure Author


*Based on the certified eBook earnings of Karon Beattie, the Author of ‘EBook Self-Publishing Secrets’


Discover how one ‘exhausted, business owning mom’ turned her p ion for sharing information into $268,093 of income



Now you can create, setup, and launch your online eBook business for LESS than you’ll spend this week on groceries…


With no previous writing experience – discover insiders’ shortcuts to create a non-fiction eBook quickly


With no previous internet marketing experience – benefit from my years and thousands of dollars spent finding what works


“Why do so many marketers tell you what to do to make money online, but never reveal the secrets exactly HOW they do it?”


Before you read any further, wouldn’t you like to finally hear someone who’s walked the walk, fought the battle, and earned money online speak the truth?


In fact, I’ve only generated $268,093 by selling my two eBooks on Clickbank.com. (ClickBank is the world’s largest platform for ordinary people to sell digital goods. ClickBank also gives you a powerful affiliate marketing sales force to help sell your eBooks… your ‘secret weapon’. )


How I got into eBook writing was through my p ion for natural healing methods. Do you also have a p ion or interest you can build on? My first eBook was a simple one about the Buteyko breathing method which I discovered got me off all the asthma drugs I was taking. I had numerous email testimonials from people who learned the technique from my eBook and found it life-changing.


Please note I have no medical training. I am not giving you health advice. You should always talk with your chosen health professional before embarking on or changing your drug regime. My second eBook was a collection of studies of gentle, complementary cancer approaches I researched, for patients to discuss with their family and treating physicians.


To market the above eBooks, I discovered another p ion, internet marketing.Like I did in my ‘day job’ as an IT consultant, internet marketing was just another system to yze and identify what gets results fast. I was shocked when my earnings topped a quarter of a million dollars, but I like to get results fast by the shortest and most effective routes. A publishing house in the US bought my books a couple of years ago, to split up into a series of smaller books and articles.


So while $268,093 might seem like a lot of money, it’s not an overreaching number. But I wasn’t an internet marketer when I launched my first two books, which is why it took me YEARS to uncover the secrets I’m sharing with you today. In fact, I’m fortunate that my professional training as an IT consultant gave me the skills to unearth these secrets. To show you that I have the skills and integrity to give you what I’m promising, this is a summary of my professional career spanning 30 years you can view on LinkedIn.


And that’s why I’ve created this system under the umption that you’re not an internet marketer… You don’t have unlimited time…


You don’t have any knowledge about how to easily create and sell an eBook online, and you don’t have any idea where to begin.


When you invest in EBook Self-Publishing Secrets, you’ll be investing in the most-comprehensive, easy-to-implement, step-by-step system available on the internet today, for taking what you know or research, and legally transforming it into extra cash flow…


Without worrying about returning to school for an advanced degree (because all you’ll need is a 7th grade writing level and the ability to follow step by step directions)


Without thousands of dollars set aside to ‘generate website traffic’ (you’ll learn the quick and easy steps to quickly build a steady stream of 100% FREE traffic)


And without wasting your entire life savings on buying multiple ‘Get Rich Quick Online’ programs that NEVER deliver. (If they did, why aren’t the creators scaling up their use and making themselves MEGA rich?)


–moms, dads, retirees, professionals, experts, coaches, teachers and even students—people who make a difference and could use a little extra support to generate the income that allows life-changing missions to continue.


I’ve spent more than 5 years creating, honing and perfecting this proven system so that you can…


Implement EVERY Critical, Proven, No-H le Step in the Entire Process For LESS Than You’ll Spend on a Weeks’ Worth of Groceries (See Exactly How Little You’ll Invest to Get Started Below)


2. Acquiring a Search Engine Friendly Website Name (I’ll reveal in section 3.1 where I find the ones the search engines rank… Go to store


candlemamma Work From Home Freedom – Secrets from a 6-Figure Author By takaisinjuurille Published: 2014-10-01T06:12:00-07:00 Work From Home Freedom – Secrets from a 6-Figure Author 3 11 reviews

0 comments:

Komentar

Blog Archive