>

How To Become A Virtual istant

Written By admin on Friday, September 19, 2014 | 6:05 AM

How To Become A Virtual istant


Creator of “How To Become A Virtual istant - The 5 Key Steps to Your Successful Virtual istant Business”


In a moment I want to share with you how I make US$45 – $80 per hour working from home as a Virtual istant and how you can do exactly the same, working either part-time or full-time.



But first of all I’d like to tell you about how being a Virtual istant has transformed my life beyond recognition and will do the same for yours:


If you want to change your life and experience the freedom and financial independence of running your own home based business then read on.


Do you dream of working from home but don’t know where to start? Or are you already working from home but want more clients?


Becoming a Virtual istant means that your financial future is no longer in the hands of a single employer. Redundancies are unfortunately an all-too-common fact of life these days, leaving many high and dry, suddenly without an income.


Older people are having a tough time in the job market. In spite of their years of experience, they are being ignored by employers in favour of younger candidates. On the other side of the coin, there are thousands of recently qualified graduates who are struggling to find work because of the economy and lack of “on-the-job” experience.


The great thing about being a Virtual istant is that age is not a factor. Neither is a lack of “on-the-job” experience. You don’t need to have a resume boasting tons of corporate experience. What you do is offer the skills you currently have, for example research, typing, writing, organising. As long as you can get the work done with integrity, that’s all that matters.


When you’re a Virtual istant, your income is not dependent on a single source. You have multiple clients, so if one client relationship ends, you simply replace that client, all the while still having an income.


“…the virtual isting industry is growing rapidly and is expected to be a $130 billion industry.”


Under the category ‘Emerging Technologies’, Virtual istance is included alongside such major industries as e-commerce, electronic banking and portable IT devices.


Virtual istance is identified as one of the top ten technological breakthroughs and is already a widely accepted means of business support.


I can show you how to find these clients and more importantly, how to earn an excellent hourly rate from home. You can decide how many clients you want to work with, and make this a full-time or part-time business.


You don’t need to figure it all out yourself. Avoid making mistakes and wasting lots of time trying to go it alone. I can show you exactly how I quickly became a successful Virtual istant, the mistakes I made and how you can avoid them, and the fastest route to getting high-paying work in this industry.


I can teach you exactly how to rapidly get your very own VA business up and running, with minimal funds – even if you don’t know where to start.


In the 5 Key Steps System you’ll find a wealth of information that will help you become a successful freelance Virtual istant.


“You Have Helped Me More Than You’ll Ever Know And The $$ I Spent Was Worth Every Penny!”


“When I researched the net to gain some advice on how to start my own Virtual istant business, all I really found were sites offering certification. I didn’t feel that I needed the certification and wasn’t willing to shell out over $3,000 most were asking for their programs. What I needed was advice on how to actually start my own business. I invested in your system and was very impressed in how detailed you were with everything from the self- essment questions, types of services to offer, what types of home equipment I would need, how to get my business register, how to handle my clients, to awesome tips on how to market my business! This list could go on and if I listed everything I loved about your system, I’d be writing a novel!! The VA Start-Up Checklist, VA Hourly Rate Calculation eWorkbook, VA Business Plan eWorkbook, etc. have ALL been valuable resources in starting my business. Thank you so much Lisa, I couldn’t have started it as quickly as I have without you!”


“This System Is A Must For Anyone Thinking Of Starting Their Virtual istant Business”


“This system is brilliant! It explains the steps required, the pitfalls and the good parts of becoming a VA. It is very readable and definitely not dry. It also gives you ideas for other… Go to store


candlemamma How To Become A Virtual istant By takaisinjuurille Published: 2014-09-19T06:05:00-07:00 How To Become A Virtual istant 3 11 reviews

0 comments:

Komentar

Blog Archive