>

Google Supremacy….The Holy Grail Of Free Google Traffic

Written By admin on Tuesday, September 16, 2014 | 6:56 PM

Google Supremacy....The Holy Grail Of Free Google Traffic


Finally! You can have an endless blitz of targeted traffic that will stuff your bank account with cash 24/7 – Guaranteed! In fact, you’ll…


You spend your time at the beach with your loved ones…soaking in sun…sharing laughs…and running your hands through the silky sand…



You round out the night curled up on your favorite Lazyboy watching your favorite reruns until you fall asleep…


The next morning you log into Clickbank to find you’ve been rewarded for your “efforts” with another $461.49 in your Clickbank account…


You take another day off (you’re now making more goofing off than at your current job) The next day there’s $498.07…


The cash keeps pouring in every day like you’ve been blessed by the goddess of autopilot cash. There’s NO customer support.


You’ve bought in to all the “copy-paste” systems that wind up being more work than your current J-O-B.


You’ve shelled out your hard-earned money for $27 ebooks, $97/month memberships… even the $2,000 “coaching”… and you’ve still got no reliable online income.


How do I know all this about you? It’s simple. That was my life…just a few short months ago… I’d read “SEO manuals” ‘till my eyeballs ached. I’d crank out content until I thought I’d lose my sanity… The blueprints made big promises… but my sites were still ranked in Google’s “never-never land”.


I’d Burned Thousands of Dollars On “SEO Education”…I Had Nothing to Lose… I was fed up. I was ready to throw in the towel…


I figured…no one blueprint was working for me… But what would happen if I COMBINED three covert SEO techniques on a single site? It was a Frankestein arrangement… A clunky combination of guru techniques from courses with TOTALLY different SEO philosophies. Nobody would be weird enough to try this… But my chances couldn’t get any worse… So I deployed the method and go back to my day job. The next day I check my rankings and my heart skips a beat… My site had jumped from Page 22… To Page 18… Not too shabby. I still hadn’t made a dime… But I had got the fire back in my belly. So I decided to turn things up a notch.


This advanced samurai web 2.0 linking tactic had just come on the scene…and I was itching to see how it could shake things up on my site… A site that was “dead on arrival” just weeks ago. So I built my first “One Way Link Wheel”… I didn’t build it quite how the gurus were teaching… Sick of the “mainstream” advice that hadn’t made me a penny… I made the link my OWN way… I made 3 tweaks to the well known Link Wheel methodology. (you’l find out what they are in a minute…)


By Monday I was on page 8 By Wednesday I was on page 3 And by Sunday I was the #1 result on Google for a keyword previously owned by an 8 figure company! I couldn’t believe my eyes… My ugly review site was ing in cash like a jet powered vac . Every time I logged into Clickbank that bar got bigger… And bigger… And bigger… Naturally I tried it on my other sites… And the same thing happened. Again. And, again. And, again… I didn’t realize it at the time but I later found out that I had stumbled on…


What exactly is Phantom Link Wheel? Only customers will find out… But here’s what it isn’t.. It’s NOT another gimmick bound to get banned by Google faster than corn goes through a goose… I gave up trying to fool Google years ago…it’s a losing battle. Instead the Phantom Link Wheel is just giving Google what it’s always wanted… A stead stream of one way link juice…for the MOST trusted sites on the web… Any dunce can set one up in minutes… And it builds stampedes of traffic to your sites… whether you work on them… or ignored them for weeks. It’s up to you…


And I don’t’ mean a Pavarotti dinner either… Just throw up my proven website templates (I’ll hand them to you inside) Add a dash of unique content (I’l show you how to get someone ELSE to do that for you for almost nothing!) Activate the Phantom Link Wheel… Then get ready to do the happy dance as you watch your site rise through the ranks of Google like a nuclear powered hot air balloon… And that’s when the avalanche of sales starts pouring in… Not just spurts of sales… But a consistent $27-$47 per day for each min-site you throw up! So all you need to is decide how much money you… Go to store


candlemamma Google Supremacy….The Holy Grail Of Free Google Traffic By takaisinjuurille Published: 2014-09-16T18:56:00-07:00 Google Supremacy….The Holy Grail Of Free Google Traffic 3 11 reviews

0 comments:

Komentar

Blog Archive