>

Fifty Dollars A Day

Written By admin on Saturday, September 6, 2014 | 8:43 AM

Fifty Dollars A Day


Are you struggling to make money on eBay? Trying to find the perfect product to sell online? Sick of drop-shipping schemes, wholesale guides, e-Book packages and cl ified ad systems that simply don’t work?


Looking for a steady, genuine method of generating a great second income stream that puts cash into your bank day after day?



Let me tell you a little of my story. Probably just like you, and thousands of others, I got started on eBay selling junk from around the house – mostly books and CD’s I didn’t want anymore.


I was amazed with the results! The bids mounted up before my eyes and I made more from those old CD’s than I could have dreamt. I was hooked! Here was a website with almost 300 MILLION users who visited the site for one reason; TO BUY STUFF. I seriously thought this could replace my salary – I could quit my day job at last!


Soon enough however, the "stuff" ran out. I had emptied the loft, the ba t, the garage of unwanted items – I had nothing left to list on eBay! I spent the next couple of years experimenting with this product and that product but for all the effort I was putting into it, buying stock, paying my fees and postage it barely seemed worth it. Ring any bells?


Plus the compe ion was so great. It seemed that no matter which product line I tried, the next guy was selling it cheaper.


It wasn’t until the beginning of 2008 that I discovered the startling money making potential of the public domain.


I discovered a method of making money on eBay that has literally changed my life. I found that it was possible to create information products using FREE public domain resources and sell them on eBay for profits in the region of 5, 6, 7000%. Yes you read that right…..


All I needed to do, I figured, was put 20 or 30 of these products on eBay to generate a serious second income. It took some hard work and a little experimentation but after only a couple of months I was withdrawing $50 and more into my bank account every single day.


In this 4 week period I withdrew a total of £1610 (approx $2500) into my bank account. As you can see, most days, I’m putting at least £50 (which is around $75) into my bank. Some days it can be £100 or more! OK so it’s not the promise of untold riches and thousands of dollars but this is a realistic proposition I have for you.


All of this money is generated by selling FREE public domain materials on eBay – that’s right; all my materials are FREE! The only costs involved are a blank CD or DVD disc on which I burn the data and ship it to my customer. Just to clarify, lets just clear up a few questions. What IS the public domain??


What this means is that, if you are looking to sell information products on eBay, there are literally MILLIONS of resources of the types listed above that you can, with little work, package into highly desirable and saleable products. Thinking that people are not interested in "old, out of date" information? WRONG! On the contrary, people are CRAZY for "vintage" or "retro" stuff" and I can show you exactly how to provide it for them.


If you are having any doubts as to the profitability of this or you want to see just what kind of profits can be made here, let me give you an example. Take a look at this item of mine:


I took this screen shot after the listing ended. I listed this for 30 days with 15 copies available. As you can see I sold all 15 copies at £7.97 each. All of the PDFs in this collection, I downloaded for free online so; each time someone buys a copy I simply burn the PDFs to a disc and ship it to them. So lets do the maths here:


EBAY LISTING FEE £0.01 EBAY FINAL VALUE FEE £0.72 PAYPAL FEE £0.47 BLANK DISC £0.15 PLASTIC WALLET / CARD INSERT / INK £0.06 POSTAGE £0.60 PACKAGING MATERIALS £0.01 (I’ll show you how I achieve this in the course!)


TOTAL COSTS £2.02 TOTAL PROFIT £7.45 x 15 = £111.75


This one product made me £111.75 (approx $170) monthly profit. If you follow my instruction, you could put together a product like this every week! Now; multiply that kind of monthly profit by 10, 15 or 20 products (I have 52!), all of which you can create for free, and you are looking at a serious income boost.


I make, on average… $50 A DAY, SEVEN DAYS A… Go to store


candlemamma Fifty Dollars A Day By takaisinjuurille Published: 2014-09-06T08:43:00-07:00 Fifty Dollars A Day 3 11 reviews

0 comments:

Komentar

Blog Archive