>

Easy Ebook Creation

Written By admin on Sunday, November 2, 2014 | 5:50 PM

Easy Ebook Creation


A book provides you with more credibility than anything else you can do: more credibility than an audiotape, a videotape, a seminar, a screenplay or a song. People place a higher value on a book than on a tape-even though the same amount of work may have gone into the production. The fact is authors are highly valued in our society. -Dan Poynter Para Publishing


Imagine right now that you have the ability to start living the life you really want. The life you truly deserve.



Now think about this for a minute, did you know what there are people just like you making a lot of money from publishing and selling small simple ebooks online? People living the ideal dream lifestyle?


I know at first it seems a little hard to believe. When I first started out online, I was looking for ways to make money from home. I was basically just looking for a little extra money to make ends meet.


But then I started learning about people who were making very substantial incomes from selling ebooks online. I started researching and reading everything I could about how I could make this work for myself.


I contact people who were already making good money, I spent countless hours on forums and discussion boards, read a ton of books and basically spent many, many nights trying to learn exactly how to get started in this field.


I have to admit it wasn’t easy and that’s mainly because I didn’t have a plan or a set strategy to help me. I had to do all the research from scratch and learn the in’s and out’s of this business through trial and error, but it all paid off very nicely in the end and…


The fact is that a small group of “in the know” individuals are making a lot of money selling ebooks online and best of all, they’re making p ive income.


P ive income means that you earn money while you’re not actually working – this means you can make money while you sleep, while you play with your kids or while you’re on vacation….


When I learned about the amazing lifestyles that some of these people were living, I knew I had to do this. And my thinking always was if they could do it then why can’t I?


Today, this is a question I want you to ask yourself, because the reality is that this lifestyle is absolutely possible. With a fail-proof 5-day plan that can take anyone from a complete beginner with zero writing or internet business experience to successful published ebook author, you have everything to gain and very little to lose.


Making real money, p ive income, by doing the work once and allowing it to multiply over and over again.


Jill writes one simple how-to eBook and sells it for $24 – a reasonable price online and people hungry for specific information will easily pay this and more for certain ebooks.


That’s right $720 a month from one ebook! Although that is a nice little amount, she doesn’t stop there. She knows that selling one ebook a day is an extremely conservative goal and with a little more thought and planning she can easily sell many more copies.


Let me let you in on a little secret, selling 10 ebooks a day is an extremely realistic goal. There are many, many internet marketers selling thousands of dollars worth of products each and every day.


In this business, there is no ceiling limit on earnings. This means that once Jill has her ebook selling 10 copies a day, she can easily write another one, get it to selling 10 copies a day, repeating this process time and again.


Imagine having just 3 little money-making ebooks generating cash each and every day…


Now can you see why it is not only possible but completely realistic to make great money online. And not only make great money, but make it with the least amount of effort possible…


If you’re looking for a way to live the ideal lifestyle then I can ure you there is no better way than selling your own ebooks online.


You may know me as the owner of InternetBasedMoms.com, the highly respected and popular work at home website.


Over the years we’ve built a very reputable following and have received kudos and recommendations from the likes of CNN, Dr. Phil, and Moms Town to name a few.


I’ve been helping everyday people from all walks of life build successful online businesses for many years. But the journey there wasn’t easy…


I first had to work hard and learn how to make money myself before I decided to… Go to store


candlemamma Easy Ebook Creation By takaisinjuurille Published: 2014-11-02T17:50:00-08:00 Easy Ebook Creation 3 11 reviews

0 comments:

Komentar

Blog Archive