>

Agent Recruitment Informant – Recruit Insurance Agents

Written By admin on Monday, November 24, 2014 | 5:29 PM

Agent Recruitment Informant - Recruit Insurance Agents


I don’t want to bore you but let me give you a very brief history of my background so you can understand why I am very qualified to teach this.


I first got my insurance license in 1994. My background has always been in marketing and in 2006 I became very serious about insurance agent recruitment. Since then my focus when it comes to the insurance business has always been recruiting. Over the long-term, this has served me very well.



That being said, when I first started recruiting specifically for the insurance industry, I really had no idea what I was doing. Fortunately, my background in marketing came in very handy.


I took the marketing lessons that I learned from my profitable internet marketing business and applied those same principles to my agent recruitment business.


I spent countless days, weeks, months, and even years putting the all the pieces together. And most importantly, I actually tested and found what works.


Obviously, it would have been so much easier in the beginning if I had someone take me by the hand and show me step-by-step how to make this business work. Thankfully for you, I will help you avoid all of the trial and error and frustration.


So here’s what I came up with to make this "recruiting problem" a thing of the past, once and for all:


Here is a breakdown of what you get with the "Agent Recruitment Informant" monthly newsletter membership:


Proven Recruiting Tips & Techniques Each Month Here you’ll get an understanding of proven tips and techniques that I am currently using in my recruiting business right now. No theory here – only what is currently working right now – no outdated methods.


The Exact Tools & Services I Am Using Here you will learn the tools and services that I currently use in my recruiting business. Each week I get pitched from various companies on how their product or service will take my recruiting business to new heights. Don’t fall for this. Let me show you what I know works – from experience – not just guessing what might work.


Results of My Marketing Experiments This is very valuable. I’m constantly trying new techniques and methods. Some new methods work and some don’t. Some work but aren’t the best use of your time. I’ll give you the results of my marketing experiments so that you don’t have to waste your time.


Remember, each monthly newsletter edition is written with you in mind. I understand the insurance agent recruitment market because I work in it every day.


Now if you are worried I am going to charge an arm and a leg for this, then don’t worry. I priced my "Agent Recruitment Informant" membership unbelievably low for a limited time only! The price is going up soon so don’t delay.


P.S. Stop wasting time. Don’t worry about testing different methods and wondering whether it will work or not. For a small investment, you can learn from someone who has already done it – and is still doing it on a daily basis. Order now! Go to store


candlemamma Agent Recruitment Informant – Recruit Insurance Agents By takaisinjuurille Published: 2014-11-24T17:29:00-08:00 Agent Recruitment Informant – Recruit Insurance Agents 3 11 reviews

0 comments:

Komentar

Blog Archive